Roku channel store has over 500000 channels, and almost half of them are offered for free! Absolutely no price at all, and all you need to have is a Roku account, and an active internet connection to stream these channels. Having a Roku account alone will open a lot of channels for you!
If you do not have a Roku account yet, please follow these steps to open one.
- Go to Roku.com website.
- Click on Create a New account.
- When you create an account, you will have to furnish them with your first name, last name and your contact information. Along with these basic details, you will also have to provide your payment information.
- This payment information will be used by Roku to deduct money from, whenever you make a purchase from your Roku account.
- Now that you have a Roku account, it’ll be easy for you to stream all the free channels.
In this blog, we will take you through the installation process of a similar free channel, Tubi TV, and will also help you with the Tubi TV activate. Tubi TV lets you stream a lot of favorite movies, for free! Yes! All of this entertainment, for absolutely no price at all.
How to search for the channel in the Roku store?
Searching for a channel in Roku should be hard enough, given the sheer number of channels available in Roku. However, Roku’s search has made it easy for us to search and find channels!
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- Click on the Roku search box.
- Since we’re looking to download Tubi TV, the name of the channel can itself be used as the search phrase.
- Once you enter the search phrase, go ahead and search for the channel.
- Roku will fetch the channel and list it as your search result.
Now, you will have to pick the channel from the search result, and click on the menu. From the menu, please pick the option to download and install. You will have to wait for a couple of minutes until the channel is downloaded and installed. Meanwhile, you can set things for Tubi TV activate
Tubi TV activate| How to do it?
The activation is very simple. You open a browser, from a different device and enter the activation code. This activation code will be given by your channel itself, so you will have to go back to your Roku device in a minute.
For now, open a browser and enter the Roku activation URL, and open the page. Go back to the Roku device and open the Tubi TV channel application. As you open the channel, it will display a channel activation code on the TV screen. However, you have activated every channel download the same way.
After you get the activation code, please enter the same on to your browser window. Once you hit go, the channel will be activated and you can start streaming the channel from anywhere you want using the Roku mobile application! You can also stream the channel any time you want, since most of the content available is on-demand.
If you have any questions with the Tubi TV activate, or if you need help setting the device up, or searching and downloading channels, please do let us know. We’ll sort things out for you! Our toll-free number is +1-844-608-1510, and we’re open 24*7.