If you are a football lover scrambling to watch the NFL Super Bowl LIII live and are looking for options other than expensive cable and satellite, then get the Roku. We are now moments away from the big day that falls on February 3rd, 2019. There are several ways to stream NFL Super Bowl LIII Live on Roku.
NFL Super Bowl LIII Live on Roku
Widely known for its premium streaming service and some of it completely free, the Roku is also a provider of on-demand content obtained from the internet. Roku comes with the capability to stream the Super Bowl LIII live, for its wide user base.
Official coverage 2019
NFL handed out an agreement, recently, officiating CBS, FOX and NBC with broadcasting rights for a full duration of about 1o years. Each year, any one of these channels will take turns to officially broadcast the game. Last year NBC was primarily handling it, so this year, it is CBS’s turn.
In addition to this, Verizon subscribers will get the stream free of cost. Recently, Verizon also announced that it will be providing relays to carrier-independent websites as well. Which means AOL, Complex, Yahoo!, etc., could show the event on their bases, and you can stream NFL Super Bowl LIII Live on Roku.
An OTT (over-the-top) service, that is career independent, Hulu is just what you need. At just $40 per month, get some premium sports channels including the Super Bowl streamed right into your media player. With over 23 million downloads to its credit and still counting, Hulu is one of the most-subscribed channels for live TV today.
CBS All Access
You can also watch Super Bowl Live by subscribing to the CBS All Access packages. With commercials, the plan should cost you around $59.99 and without it is around $99.99. These are annual packages inclusive of free trials for a span of around one week. Use the Roku remote to activate the channel on the screen.
- For the remote process: Find CBS All Access from under ‘Movies & TV’ and choose to ‘Add Channel’
- Get Channel Activation Code > enter on cbssports/roku
- Available in the form of a dedicated television service across the United States, this was an exclusive provider of only football
- Now, the channel has grown to provide various sports programming from across the country, including movies, entertainment and much more
- Subscribe to fuboTV and top up to only $20 for the initial month
- Thereafter, the service should cost you $40
- If you have a standalone internet connection and a multi-faceted device like the Roku, fuboTV is the way to stream NFL Super Bowl LIII Live on Roku.
Get Sling TV’s inexpensive and vast streaming service into the Roku after a 7-day free trial. This full-fledged service shows the entire Super Bowl event without missing a single frame. Watch every minute of the action right here with a subscription of the base package costing just $25. It is wonderfully supported by the Roku.
Know everything about installing all of the above channels on the Roku to stream NFL Super Bowl LIII Live on Roku through our agents. Call the Roku customer service phone number for some comprehensive advice. Toll-free number +1-844-608-1510