Roku – A streaming device that holds one-sixth of the entire streaming device market in the USA. They owe a lot of their success in the aggressive channel marketing and partnering they’ve been taking up. Of course, the affordability of the devices and the ease of setup are the two most important reasons why the device sells. But there is also another important reason here! The sheer availability of around 500000 channels.
The fun part about buying channel in Roku is most of the channels are just free! The only thing you’d need to have those channels is a Roku. Also, we’d like to mention that you can not buy or stream a channel from a Roku device if you don’t have a Roku account. So, when you sign in from your Roku account in your Roku device if you don’t have one yet, then you will have to create one, without a choice. After you create an account, it will be easy to download channels like the Science Channel and to install the same on Roku and activate these channels as well. For instance, you will have to install the channel mentioned earlier from the URL sciencechannel.com/activate.
How to look for the Science channel in Roku?
To activate the channel from sciencechannel.com/activate, you will first have to download the channel and then go through the process of activation. We will first take you through the steps of channel installation. So, please note that all of the channels that are available for download is available in the Roku channel store. Please make sure to download the same from there. Here’s how –
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- Click on the Roku search bar.
- In there, please type in a keyword that is related to the channel you want to download.
- In this case, the keyword that you enter must have relevance to the Science channel.
- After you do that, you will see a list of channels that are related to the keyword that you just typed.
- Once you find the same, please go ahead and click on the channel.
- The channel gets highlighted on clicking, and you are now able to select the channel menu.
- From the channel menu, please go ahead and select the option that says “Download” or “Install”.
- After you choose the option to install the channel, please go ahead and check if the channel is listed as a downloaded channel in your account.
Now that we know how to install the application, the next questions is how do I activate the channel from sciencechannel.com/activate.
How to activate Science channel?
Please go ahead and open a computer. Please make sure that you are installed to your Roku account, and go to the URL sciencechannel.com/activate.
Now, go back to your Roku device and open the channel application. Now, please go ahead and enter the channel activation code that you see on the TV screen on to the browser window. Once you enter the code you should be able to stream The Science Channel, from anywhere, any time.
If you have any questions related to sciencechannel.com/activate, or if you should need any help with it, please let us know. Our toll-free number is +1-844-608-1510, and we will help you with it!