PlayStation Vue is one of the most recent attempts at expanding Sony’s business. With PS Vue, Sony has tried its hand at the streaming media player and streaming services industry. This attempt, until now, has been very successful and a lot of people have been downloading the application. With a lot of entertainment, there are a lot of people who want to know how to search for the channel, and how to activate the channel using the psvue.com/activate Roku code.
If you want to download and install the application on your Roku account, then please keep in mind that this will need a Roku account. So, if you don’t have one, you will have to please create a Roku account. This account can be created after furnishing you basic, communicative and payment details, and you will get to create a Roku account.
The PS Vue is one of the least buffering devices and has an impeccable picture quality, all best in the industry.
Step 1. Finding the channel
This is easier than it seems, yet at the same time, you will find it easier than done. So, please follow the instructions.
- The first step is to find the channel application in the channel store. since all the channels that are available in the Roku channel store.
- Click on the search bar. In their enter the keywords that you think are relevant to the channel. In this case, the keywords are words that are relevant to the channel PS Vue, play station or psvue.com/activate Roku code.
- Roku search will fetch all the channels relevant to the keyword that you searched for.
- From the list, select the PlayStation Vue channel.
- You will be able to see that once you click on the channel, the channel is highlighted and you will have a menu button next to the channel name.
- Please click on the menu button.
- Choose the option to download and install the channel on to your Roku account.
Step 2 – Activating the channel using psvue.com/activate Roku code.
Whilst you wait for the channel to be downloaded and installed, please consider setting up the devices for activation. This activation requires that you have a device other than your Roku, perhaps mobile or a computer. The next thing is that the device needs an internet connection.
If you have both the prerequisites, you can start the activation process. Open the device up, and go to the device’s browser. In there, enter the URL psvue.com/activate and hit search.
Now that the URL is open, you would be able to see that there are spaces given for you to enter the psvue.com/activate Roku code. This code is displayed on your TV screen, by Roku, so please go back to your Roku device.
Check for the channel downloaded. you will know this by checking your downloaded channel list in your Roku account. After the channel update is complete, please go ahead and open the channel.
If this is your first time opening the channel from your account, then Roku will display a code on the TV screen, and please make a note of it. This is the activation code. Go back to your device browser and enter the activation code on to the browser window.
If you have any more questions about psvue.com/activate Roku code, then please go ahead and ask us via our toll-free number.