What Is Premium Subscription Channels?
There is a large library of free content on the Roku channel. Among them, there are few premium subscriptions. With the help of the Roku channel, you can add Roku premium subscriptions from a wide variety of channels such as HBO, SHOWTIME, etc. Via the premium subscriptions on the Roku Channel, you can browse all the contents before signing up.The user can enjoy free trials too.
List Of Premium Subscription Channels
There are a wide variety of premium subscription channels on Roku channel. Some of them are as follows :
- History vault on Roku
- Inside outside house and garden
- Stringray Qello concerts
Where Do I Get Information About Premium Subscription Channels On Roku?
- To start with, collect information about your Roku device model.
- To know information about your Roku device, go to settings.
- Then click “system”.
- Nextly choose “about”.
Note: Roku Model 2450 and higher can support Roku premium subscriptions.
- The user can also check in the Roku channel whether you have access to premium subscriptions or not.
Procedure To Activate Premium Subscription Channels On Roku
Activating Roku premium channels is quite easy. Refer and follow the below steps carefully.
- To start with, check whether you have firm internet connectivity.
- Then perform the hardware setup of your Roku streaming player.
- Check whether the cables you use are in good condition.
- On completion of the setup, connect your Roku to the internet.
- Refer and follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- After connecting activate your Roku by linking your Roku device and your account.
- Nextly, visit the Roku home screen.
- Now, in the Roku channel store, search for the appropriate premium subscription channel you want to watch.
- Select it and click the download option.
- After the download is over, you can view the channel in the “My Channel” list.
- Nextly, create a Roku premium account for the appropriate channel and install the channel in your device.
- Now, launch the channel.
- Finally activate the channel by visiting the activation page.
Note: The Roku premium subscription channel comes with a trial pack. You can access the contents of the channel for free using the trial pack. Once the trial period is over, you will need to pay for the package that you choose.
Watch Premium Subscription Channels on Roku Mobile App
- With the help of the Roku mobile app, you can enjoy Roku premium subscription channels.
- You can enjoy the premium subscription channels using iOS devices.
- Also, the Android version of the Roku app is available.
- Via the Roku mobile app, you can enjoy about 10,000 free Roku channels including movies and TV episodes along with the Roku premium subscription channel you have subscribed to.
Difference Between Normal And Premium Subscription Channels
- The main difference between a normal and a Roku premium subscription channel is that normal channels can be accessed for free.
Note: Some channel requires a subscription to watch the contents of the channel.
- In the case of a Roku premium subscription channel, you will need to subscribe after the trial pack gets over.
How To Manage Or Cancel Premium Subscriptions
A user can manage the Roku premium subscription channels on your Roku streaming player. If you wish to cancel the premium subscriptions on Roku, follow the below instructions one-by-one.
- To start with, press the home button using your remote.
- Then from the channel store, choose streaming channels.
- Nextly, search for the appropriate channel for which you want to cancel the Roku premium
- Finally, press OK.
- Click the manage subscription option.
- Then click the cancel subscription option, to unsubscribe the particular channel.
On following the above steps carefully, you can cancel the subscription of a premium channel on your Roku streaming player.
Free Channels On Roku Channel
Apart from Roku premium subscription channels, there are free channels too. Some of the free channels on Roku are as follows :
- Tubi TV
- Tiny Desk Concerts from NPR
- America’s Test Kitchen
- Sky News
- PBS Kids
- Cartoon Network
- BuzzFeed Original Series
How much do Roku premium subscriptions cost?
Answer: Depending on the premium subscription channel that you choose, the costs vary.
Without the Roku device, can I watch the premium subscription channels?
Answer: If you do not have a Roku streaming player then visit therokuchannel.com and purchase the premium subscription channels of your choice via your computer or smartphone.