Hulu is one of the most popular channels on Roku, and there are a lot of reasons for that. One of the main reasons Hulu is popular on Roku, or on any streaming platform is simply because of the variety of content they offer. Hulu offers both on demand content, and lets you stream live TV, so that’s best of both worlds.
- We will, in this piece take you through the process of searching, downloading and installing Hulu Live TV on Roku, and how to activate the channel.
- You’d obviously need a Roku device, connected to the TV.
- You’d need a Roku account, and you must have signed in to your account via your Roku device.
- Third, and the most important, you will need an internet connection, and you have to connect Roku and the TV.
If you don’t have any of these three things, please set them up. For instance, if you don’t have a Roku account, please go to roku.com and choose to create an account for yourself. Then, please use the Roku account login credentials to login to your Roku account from your Roku device. Now, it’s time to install Hulu Live TV on Roku.
Search for the channel
Step one in installing the channel on your Roku account is searching for the channel. To search for a channel in Roku, please use the Roku mobile application, or the Roku remote. If you are using a Roku Premiere plus remote, you can use voice command to search for the channel. If you are using the mobile app, you can always use voice command.
So, go to the Roku search bar, and enter the right keyword. Since we’re attempting to download Hulu live TV on Roku, one of the keywords can be Hulu Live.
You can perform this search and hit enter, and Roku will make sure to pick a few channels related to the keyword you just entered.
Click on it, and from the drop down, please choose to install Hulu Live TV on Roku.
Activating Hulu Live TV on Roku
So, the next step is to install and activate the channel on your Roku account. To do this, please wait for the channel to download and install itself. Once the channel is downloaded and installed, you will now have to activate the channel.
- To do this, go to the channel application and open it.
- When you open Hulu live TV on your Roku account for the first time, Roku will give you an activation code.
- Make note of the activation code, and open roku.com/activation on a separate browser.
- Now, enter the activation code on to the browser window.
- Please check if you can, and if you can’t please let us know and we will troubleshoot your errors.
Hulu Live TV on Roku
Hulu, as mentioned earlier, is a very good streaming service, and can be streamed from Roku. This is one as good as it gets, since both Roku and Hulu are best in what they offer, and they provide great entertainment together.
If you have any questions with the installation on Hulu Live TV on Roku, or if you are finding it difficult to follow any of the steps above, please let us know via our toll-free number, +1-805-980-1700.