History network is one of the most watched channels in America. The channel has a lot of interesting shows, for all the age groups. They have shows like Counting cars, Kings of restoration, and the very infamous Pawn Stars!
Roku being the amazing streaming device it is, has a channel application for History TV and can be streamed from anywhere, anytime. This means that the channel application can be downloaded from the Roku channel store, can be installed on to your Roku device and can be activated from History.com/activate.
To do this, you would need a Roku account, so if you don’t have one, please go ahead and create one. This would mean that you furnish your contact information and your payment information and get your login credentials.
Once you have the Roku login credentials, you will be able to login and download the channel application on your Roku device. Follow the instructions below to get your channel activated from History.com/activate.
How to search for the channel?
Given the sheer number of channels available on Roku, it must difficult for the user to find and download a channel. But Roku’s search algorithm has made downloading channels from the Roku channel store very easy.
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- In there, please enter the right keyword that you will have to use to get the channel in the search result.
- After your search is done, please go ahead and search for the History channel in the search result.
- Once you get the channel, please go ahead and select the channel.
- Once you select the channel, the channel will be highlighted, and you will have a channel menu from which you can pick and choose to download and install the channel in your Roku account.
- After choosing the option you have no option but to wait, since the download speed is restricted by your internet speed.
While waiting for the channel to be downloaded and installed, you might as well set things up for your channel activation via History.com/activate.
How to activate the channel via History.com/activate?
To do this, you will need a device, be it a computer or a mobile device, with a browser and an active internet connection. This browser extension will be helpful to enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Go ahead and open the browser and enter the URL History.com/activate.
- Once you enter the URL you will be asked to select the device from which you are trying to access your History TV.
- Please go ahead and select Roku.
- Once you do that you will be given a place to enter the activation code that you got from the Roku device.
- At this point, please go back to the Roku device and check if the channel download is over.
- Remember, if this is your first time opening the channel from your account, you will receive an activation code via the TV screen.
- Roku will display the activation code on to the TV screen.
- Please enter the same activation code, carefully on to the browser window.
- Once you enter the same, your History.com/activate channel will active and you can watch your favorite channel from anywhere, anytime using the Roku mobile application.
If you have any queries with respect to the installation, activation, and streaming of History channel from Roku, please let us know and we will help you. our toll-free number is +1-805-980-1700.