Fox News is one of the most popular news channels in America. Though there are different opinions about the political orientation of the news channel, and there are open criticisms about the neutrality of the channel, it still manages to be one of the most watched news channels in America. This means that the channel manages to appeal to the majority.
In this blog, we will take you through the steps of finding the Fox News channel on Roku, and the process of activating via Foxnews.com/activate. Before that, a Roku account is necessary, so please make sure that you have one. If you don’t have one yet, here’s how to open it.
How to open a Roku account?
- Go to the Roku.com
- In there, please go ahead and click on the option that says create a new account.
- After the page asks you for your basic information, fill it.
- You will be asked to fill your first name up, your second name and your second name and your contact information.
- The next thing the website will want you to furnish is the payment information.
Mind that this payment information will be used to deduct money from, for every purchase you make from the same Roku account. So, please furnish the right payment information. Now that you have a Roku account, here’s how you Foxnews.com/activate.
Search for the Fox News channel
For this, you will have to go to the Roku channel store. All of the channels available in Roku are up for the grab in the Roku channel store. So once you are there, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Roku search bar.
- Once you are there, please enter the right keyword.
- The right keyword is contextual to the channel you want to download. Since you are trying to download the channel Fox news, then please use keywords that are relevant to the particular channel.
- Once you enter the keyword, please hit go.
- Now, Roku pulls all the channels that are relevant to the keyword and gives it to you as the search result.
- The job is to find Foxnews.com/activate from the search result, and selecting the channel.
- After you select the channel, you will be able to click on the channel application.
- Go ahead and download the channel.
This will take a couple of minutes, since the time it takes depends on the speed of the internet connection. You will have to wait now until the channel appears on your download list.
Activating the channel via Foxnews.com/activate
Once the channel is downloaded and installed, you will now have to go ahead and activate the channel. To do this, please open a computer that’s connected to the internet.
- Open the browser and navigate to the URL Foxnews.com/activate.
- In there, you will see the space given for you enter the activation code for the channel.
- This activation code will be given by the channel after the installation is complete.
- So check if the channel has been installed, and open the same.
- If this is the first time you’re opening the channel in your Roku account, then you will get a Roku activation code for the channel.
- The code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Please note the same down, and enter the same on to the browser.
Once you enter the same, foxnews.com/activate is done. You can now watch Fox News any time you want. If you want any help with the channel installation or if you have any questions, please do ask us! We will also help you with the channel installation, and even the Roku device set up.