Roku is one of the most successful streaming devices of all time. This has indeed made Roku work harder and get themselves a few international channels as well. BritBox is one such channel. As a product of BBC and ITV coming together, BritBox is one of the most downloaded British entertainment channels.
The channel will let you stream, ad-free, almost all of the famous British series and soaps, on demand. This includes the whole of the Doctor Who series, Exclusive new releases, series, and specials, direct from Britain’s premier broadcasters, the BBC and ITV, Shows like Vera, Mum, Cold Feet, Poirot, Are You Being and a lot more of the British entertainment.
In this blog, we will take you through the process of how to get BritBox on Roku, from searching for the channel to getting the channel installed on your profile to activating the channels.
How to search for BritBox in the Roku channel store?
Given the sheer number of channel on the Roku channel store, it should be pretty hard to find out a channel. It should be like looking for a needle in a haystack. But fortunately, Roku has worked on improving their search algorithm so much, that the Roku search is one of the easiest ways to download and install a channel.
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- Click on the Roku search box.
- Enter the channel name.
- Here, the right keyword is the keywords that the channel you want to download are related to. For instance, you’ve been trying to download BritBox on Roku, do the keywords can be British, Doctor Who, BritBox or BBC and ITV.
- Once you enter the keywords, please hit go.
- Roku search will fetch all the channels that are related to the keyword that you entered in the search box.
- Now, you will have to go ahead and search for the channel in the search result.
- Once you find BritBox from the search result, please click on the channel and highlight the same.
- Once highlighted, you can always click on the channel menu and click on the option to download and install the channel.
Please wait until the channel is downloaded and installed on the channel list that you own in your profile. While you wait for the channel to be downloaded and installed, you can go ahead and set the device up for the channel installation.
How to activate the channel?
Once you finish the installation of BritBox on Roku, go ahead and start the activation process. To activate the channel, please go ahead and get another device. Along with this, you will also need an active internet connection. Once you have these, you can continue with the activation process.
Go to the device browser and get to the webpage for BritBox activation. Once you reach the webpage, you will realize that you have a portion where you can enter the activation code that is given to you by the Roku device. Now that you are all set for the activation, go back to the Roku device to get the Roku activation code.
Go ahead and open the channel downloaded on to the Roku device. Once you open the device, you will receive a Roku activation code. This code will be displayed on the TV screen, and you are supposed to enter the same on to the browser window. Once you enter the activation on to the browser window, you have activated BritBox on Roku.
If you have questions regarding getting BritBox on Roku, please do let us know. Call us on our toll-free number, +1-844-608-1510 and we will help you with your Roku related questions, 24*7!